Shel Silverstein

If you are a dreamer, come in

If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar,

a hope-er a pray-er, a magic bean buyer...

If you are a pretender, come sit by my fire

For we have some flax-golden tales to spin.

Come in! Come in!

Feb 18, 2010

Wolfman!


I'm sure you've all seen the intense trailer for Wolfman starring Benicio Del Toro, Anthony Hopkins and Emily Blunt; every time I see them I say to myself 'that looks really cool! I have to see that movie!'. However I am not one to go see movies on there opening nights because long lines and crowded theaters make a movie not so enjoyable. I know it's insane but I believe everyone in the room is sucking up all the air!! Okay just kidding but for some reason in a crowded theater people are more inclined to talk to each other...did you notice that too or was is it just me??


So I didn't go to see Wolfman on opening night or on the week ends because I had V-day plans but now I've been hearing some terrible reviews about this movie having a terrible story line despite good acting and good visuals.
I like good acting and good visuals but I also like a good story line too *dilemma* the weekend is coming up and I haven't decided yet if I should go see how bad/good this movie is for myself or wait for DVD...I really hate waiting.
So if any of you have seen Wolfman I would really like your advice and answer to my very pressing questions, here goes.
Did you like it? All in all was it worth the money? or would you shout warnings to whoever even thought about entering the theater on the Wolfman's behalf? And was Benicio Del Toro hot??!!

I would totally love some feedback and be utterly grateful; this not knowing is killing me!!

Xoxo

6 comments:

  1. It was choice between Wolfman and Valentine's Day. I chose to watch the latter and I had no regrets. I also read the reviews of Wolfman so I didn't watch it. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mannnnn....I wish I could tell you aha. I actually changed my mind last minute into going to see this...I'm waiting on "Alice in Wonderland" & WHy Did I Get Married Too?". I LOVE crowded theaters! Oh the joy of "talking and laughing" when it's NEEDED at certain parts of the movie. I always have the BEST theater...people who don't talk during the whole thing, but just at the point when it was time to say, "....HIT'EM!!" haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your layout is BEAUTIFUL. i LOVE fairies and these are soooo pretty!!!! and vintage looking!!!! i love your blog! i want a fairy blog!!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thank you so much for the follow. I'm actually at a new blog, http://pyreofsovietkitsch.blogspot.com/

    I hope to hear from you soon! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see it too! I really like Emily Blunt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emily blunt is in it?! I've never seen it myself; but now I want to!! :)

    ReplyDelete