Shel Silverstein

If you are a dreamer, come in

If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar,

a hope-er a pray-er, a magic bean buyer...

If you are a pretender, come sit by my fire

For we have some flax-golden tales to spin.

Come in! Come in!

Oct 29, 2009

We all want what we want.

Once upon a time there was a little girl and no body understood her and so one day she wrote a story that no body understood and it totally blew everyone's mind and they couldn't get enough of it and she became rich and famous.....

I don't want to be that girl whose not understood but I would most certainly like my story to be the one that's so unheard of people don't know what to do with it but love it and eat it (not seriously). I believe in doing something you love and doing it right; because if you don't no one will do it better. That is why I've written Millvalley about twenty times (no joke) this story needs to be told right, told by me. My telling of the story has to be super good because the plot itself is so utterly fascinating.
It is the story of hopes and dreams, love and loss, adversity and optimism it's the story of my life, my childhood all crammed into one book with an artist twist to it. How many times have you heard that? well hear it one more time because I mean it--with a passion.
Lets face it we all have problems we all have wants and desires, we all have souls some of ours are damaged but in Millvalley they get written about.

Last seat on the Medusa....anyone?
Xoxo

1 comment: